Most common landscape installations are bed preparation, planting ornamental plants both annual and perennial, shrubs, or specimen trees. New installations are most typically done in spring, fall or early summer.
Trust us for Quality Custom Landscape InstallationWe at Bloomington Valley Nursery continuously strive to provide the highest level of quality customer service. We are known in the city of Bloomington for excellence and integrity. Our proficiency in the field of landscaping comes from the fact that we were founded by an expert who believed in being committed to providing top-notch quality services. We have been in the business for more than fifty years; this is not a short time to survive and thrive in the competitive world. We could be successful for these five decades because of the quality of services we provide.
Our team believes in creating and offering custom solutions to all our clients. The first step we take when we undertake a new project, is to listen to our customers. We listen to understand their needs, preferences, and any constraints. This helps us plan the whole project from a budget, timelines, and deliverables perspective and then we can adhere to the commitments. Once the project is clearly charted out, our team uses their knowledge and expertise to bring creative landscape installation to life and accentuate the beauty of our client’s home.
Key Points We Consider While Working on Landscape InstallationsOur experience and knowledge give us an edge and enable us to take a holistic view of the project.
- We understand that some landscape requires extra maintenance like unique fertilization, watering, extra pruning. Hence, we advise you on the most suitable options keeping in mind your needs.
- We lay down options of organic products and practices in front of you if you wish to choose them.
- We understand your expectations on the project timelines and accordingly plan the work so that we can deliver the complete work by the day you want it.
- We comprehend all aspects of the landscape and analyse the complete property before you sign the contract with us, so that we can advise you with the best options.
- We offer a post-installation maintenance service too. If you wish to include the maintenance in your package, our team can do that for you.
- We offer warranties on some products and we are transparent about the same during our conversations with you.
If you wish to make your outdoors look appealing and add to the beauty and value of your home, you can reach out to the team at Bloomington Valley Nursery. Give us a call on 812-824-8813 and we will be happy to help.